UN Staff College initiated a United Nations knowledge campus last week in order to share knowledge and experiences on technology enhanced learning in the different UN agencies. The on-line campus hosts a catalogue of e-learning courses available within the UN system and highlights some interesting e-learning exhibits. This week several discussions will be organised on specific topics including:
– The pedagogical potential of blogging.
– Serious gaming as learning and development.
– Learning in the Web2.0 area. Integrating social software in blended learning programmes.
– Developing a LMS in UN system organizations. Best practices.
– Techniques to deliver real added value in the web2.0 area.
The L&T blog is a practical technological tool to develop digital literacy and to raise critical awareness on new learning methodologies and technologies among ITC-ILO staff and interested constituents.