e-Learning/ por https://blog.itcilo.org/es/author/
Due to economic pressure training organizations are reducing their training budgets. Demand in self-directed e-learning is increasing. DELTA recently got a lot of requests to design and development some of these self-guided e-learning. What are some of the possibilities?
To understand what it is about, let’s look at a definition of Rapid E-Learning according to the e-learning guild:
It is about:
* Courseware which can be developed in less than three weeks
* Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) act as the primary resource for development
* A well-known tool (e.g. PowerPoint) or user-friendly templates form the starting point for courseware
* Simple assessment, feedback and tracking are usually provided
* Media elements which enhance learning but do not create technology barriers may be included (e.g. voice)
* Learning modules can be taken in one hour or less, often in less than 30 minutes.
* Synchronous (scheduled or live) and asynchronous (self-paced) models may be utilized.
Important is to position this modules in the framework of the overall training. They are certainly not going to replace your F2F training, rather enrich it in a blended format as pre- or post-activities of a training.
The L&T blog is a practical technological tool to develop digital literacy and to raise critical awareness on new learning methodologies and technologies among ITC-ILO staff and interested constituents.